Contemporary floral display of 4 preserved English pink roses in clear flute with acrylic stones. A very popular arrangement for a party, wedding or the conference table.
Arrangement approximate height 10cm (4in)
Arrangement approximate width 12cm (4.6in)
The arrangement weighs 0.5kg
Preserved roses are real roses. It is a rose that looks and feels like a freshly-plucked rose and yet can last a lot longer from a few months up to year. Preserved roses have a gorgeous natural beauty. In order to preserve it an advanced technical process is used whereby the natural sap in real roses is replaced with a liquid mixture of glycerine, water and colouring.
- Preserved roses don’t require any water! Or other care!
- Avoid areas of very high humidity for prolonged periods
- Regular light dusting is the best method of cleaning.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- The natural oils and dyes in preserved flowers and foliage’s may causes staining if in contact with surfaces.
- Avoid crushing, pressing or folding the petals or foliage.
- As the products are natural they will vary in their shades of colours.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.